AYAN InfoTech is looking for MS Active Directory Administrator to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Active Directory Administrator
Contract Duration: 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidate should have good theoretical as well as hands-on knowledge on Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Hands-on experience in providing solutions on troubleshooting complex issues in Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Candidate should have knowledge and hand-on experience in Active Directly, DNS and DHCP recovery scenarios
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, PC hardware, MS Office, and other systems
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating System & Active Directory
- Understanding of ITIL processes and procedures and willingness to follow them
- Candidate should have worked on troubleshooting Active Directory group policy issues, AD Replication issues
- Candidate should have experience in managing and maintaining large AD environment which is multi-domain/forests.
- Should have experience in upgrading/migrating Forests/domain/Domain controllers/AD objects
- Candidate should have working knowledge in managing and troubleshooting Azure AD Connect
- Candidate should have good knowledge in PowerShell
- Should have supported active directory running on Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Should have knowledge in managing and maintaining MS Certificate Authority
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.