AYAN InfoTech is looking for Active Directory Consolidation / Migration Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Active Directory Consolidation/Migration Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ Years Active Directory Infrastructure domain knowledge is a must
- Active Directory Architecting Knowledge is must
- Strong hands-on knowledge on Windows AD 2003/2008/2012/2016 implementation and configuration in enterprise setup.
- Strong Quest migration manager skills
- In depth knowledge of Group Policies and implementation of Group Policies in Multi-domain environment.
- Must have experience on cross forest migrations
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Good VBScript / ADSI and PowerShell Scripting knowledge.
- Good Communication skills
- Process orientation
- Good and effective written and oral communication
- Experience of working in International business environment
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement Windows infrastructure
- Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
- Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
- Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
- Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
- Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
- Lead a team of technical consultants
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.