AYAN InfoTech is looking for Active Directory Engineer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Active Directory Engineer
Contract Duration: 4 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deployment of Active Directory - Domain Services, Lightweight Directory Services (Win Server 2012/2016)
- Experience of working in the multi domain, multi forest based complex environment, involving Child domains, Resource forest- Account forest models, as well as Domain wide and Forest Wide AD trusts.
- Experience on Merger and Demerger of active directory Environment, migration of resources from source AD to target AD, troubleshooting skills on migration issues.
- Strong knowledge of active directory concepts and configuration, i.e. need to understand membership in security groups, inherited groups, OU structure, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system registry to support installed applications and document configuration changes.
- Experience of deploying the Dell/Quest Migration Manager and ADMT (Active Directory Migration Tool) for Active Directory, Configuring it, migration of theAD objects across AD Forests using the Dell/Quest Migration Manager for AD or ADMT (Cross Forest AD Object Migration)
- Experience on setting up co-existence between forests, enable access to the migrated users on resources hosted cross forests.
- Experience in development and Troubleshooting of the Power Shell and legacy .VB, .BAT etc. based Login Scripts
- Deployment and Configuration of the Active Directory Group Policy Objects
- Reorganizing the AD Organizational Unit Structure as per the client requirements,
- AD replication topology design, AD Sitelink configuration, AD Site and its related Subnet configuration
- Deployment of the Windows DHCP Server Roles to work in a High Availability and DR mode of operations - (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016).
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.