Ayan Infotech are looking for an Adobe AEM Developer for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Adobe AEM Developer
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
As an AEM Developer, you will help provide technical advisory and implementation services to clients and businesses. You will also help clients align their business and technology strategies - enabling them to pursue these in a sustainable and supportive way.
Your role will encompass:
Establishing technology as a key enabler of business strategy through the development of pragmatic IT strategic plans. Shaping, building, integrating and deploying tailored AEM technology solutions to enable businesses.
Helping IT organisations achieve best in class performance and leveraging extended delivery capabilities such as outsourcing and offshore models. You will also be delivering specific technology solutions which address specific business issues
· Providing oversight, planning, and technical direction to ensure successful delivery of software projects
· Proposing and delivering AEM technology solutions
· Managing projects - developing and managing project plans, scope, variations and knowledge management
· Managing clients - building and managing relationships, interact with senior client stakeholders
You will also be experienced in the following:
· Applying Adobe AEM foundational concepts with a solid understanding of AEM architecture.
· Working on design solution and implementation of AEM Forms.
· Integrating AEM with other Adobe Experience Cloud Products.
· Integrating APIs with Adobe AEM.
· Working with JCR API, Sling web framework & models, Apache Felix OSGi framework, HTL/Sightly, DAM and Workflows.
· Administering the AEM system.
· Managing Source Code repositories and conducting Code Reviews and making recommendations on how to use technology enablers
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.