Ayan Infotech are looking for an Amazon Redshift Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Brisbane.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Amazon Redshift Consultant
Location: Brisbane CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Amazon Redshift
- Strong SQL background, with capability to Write SQL with a performance mindset, troubleshoot performance issues
- Skills and experience in using a leading data integration/ETL tools such as Datastage or Informatica or Talend/Pentaho
- Deep understanding of databases, data storage and data movement tools
- Proficient in using and manipulation multiple data structures/formats like CSV, JSON, XML, XLSX
- Proficient with version control tools and other utilities like Git / Bitbucket / SourceTree / Jenkins / DbFit
- Demonstrable ability to perform analysis, data mapping validation as well as data model implementation.
- Comfortable working and leading within conceptual, logical, and physical data models following either Inmon or Kimball patterns.
- Strong understanding of BI data structures and how to optimise data delivery for different BI Reporting tools such as Tableau/Cognos/ThoughtSpot/PowerBI
- Strong programming skills and ability to learn new programming techniques and languages
- Unix shell script and Unix utilities / Python / Java / Groovy
- Advantage to have good working knowledge of Kafka or other streaming data pipeline/analytics/data integration platform(s)
- Good communication skills, proactiveness, experience working in Agile environment
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.