Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 6-month contract opportunity for an API Tester in Sydney, CBD.
This contract is based in Sydney with a hybrid (onsite/offsite) work delivery model.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Essential Skills and Experience QA Tester resource:
- 4- 6 + years testing experience - (Manual and Automation)
- Solid skills in testing REST API using Postman
- Some automation scripts for REST API tests will be valued
- Experience in testing Mulesoft APIs
- Experience in Procurement process (SAP Ariba) would be valued
- Testing experience in Asset Management and Utilities industry is valued.
- Writing, executing test scripts
- UI and API testing experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with developers and other project members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Agile methodologies
Expertise on testing complex APIs, using Postman for REST services
? Hands on experience with MuleSoft's Anypoint Studio, JSON, XML and Mule Cloudhub services
? Sound knowledge of API sequencing, Gateways, User Authentication, and different stages of API life cycle
? Responsible for System testing, System Integration testing and Regression Testing
? Expertise in Test Case Design, Test execution, Test Tool Usage
- ITSQB and/or MCD useful
- MQ - RabbitMQ useful (or similar) - e.g. will need to test MQ status, loads, logs, failures etc - important
- Techno/Functional person - will work closely with our Devs - SIT onwards
This contract is offering a competitive rate relevant to experience.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794