Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Application Designer/Analyst for a long term contract position in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Application Designer/Analyst
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
As Systems Analyst, you will be playing a lead role in designing, coordinating and ensuring planned changes to our home lending systems and processes are introduced successfully to our customers, bankers and supporting users across all home lending channels. Key responsibilities include:
- Elaborating user stories / requirements and creating technical user stories / specifications
- Designing new systems, services, interfaces
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Collaborating with Journey Experts, interface partners, vendors and IT teams to resolve any issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating and managing technical design artefacts in Confluence and sharing those with wider audience
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and identify improvement areas
- Structuring and prioritising business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Systems analysis, integration, troubleshooting and exposure to various workflow applications (preferable but not mandatory)
- Proven experience in systems integration using XML / RESTful Web Services, Batch & APIs
- Hands on experience in data analysis and modelling
- Experience in translating requirements into tech. user stories with acceptance criteria
- Lead cross-functional teams in the design, development, testing and implementation of new and enhanced functionality across software platforms
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques / technologies and bring innovative ideas into the squad
- Collaborative approach to problem solving with experience in influencing outcomes
- Partner with Product Owner to validate requirements and ensure alignment to value
- Affinity with coaching & empowering others towards the delivery of shared outcomes
- Be a tribe-level go-to person for solving problem in your Domain of expertise
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.