Ayan Infotech are looking for an Application Project Manager for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Application Project Manager
Type: Contract (6-12 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for end to end project management - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, troubleshooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Must have worked with tools like Confluence, DigiQ
- Should have experience in handling Mid-size/large size and strong understanding in development cycle
- Good if you have an understanding of Development Projects.
- Well conversant with project execution process - experienced in using Confluence and knowledge on tools and functions
- Has to work closely with PMO and Business team, and interface with the project delivery
- Need to be proactive in managing dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Ensure project governance and present the status during the weekly meetings
- Responsible for managing stakeholders and updating them on project progress.
- Undertake status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Ensure strict execution of Scheduled Tasks / Project Plan within defined timelines
- Review the appropriate templates and tools, and demonstrate successful use of them in the projects
- Demonstrate the identification of risks and issues, analyse and understand their root causes, identify mitigation and resolutions.
- Actively participate in end-to-end staffing process for your projects / programs, ensuring timely identification of resources.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.