Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Automation Developer/ Engineer for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Automation Developer/ Engineer
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Location: Melbourne CBD
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience implementing tests in following practice areas
- Test Driven Development
- Behavior Driven Development
- Integration Testing (UI and Interface Automation)
- Chaos Testing
- Fuzzing and other non oracle based test approaches
- Experience coding / scripting
- powershell, bash
- Python, Go, NodeJs
- Familiarity with UI Automation tooling such as AutoIt, Windows Application Driver, Microsoft UI Automation
- Ability to work with Product and Technical leaders to develop quality assurance plans with the right coverage of tests in test practice areas listed above
- Ability to pair with other platform engineers to develop and write tests
- Familiarity with CI/CD, GitOps
- Experience working in teams practicing agile methodologies
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.