Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for multiple Automation Engineers in Melbourne for a long term contract role.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Automation Engineers - 3 positions
Type: Contract (3-6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Workflow design skills - decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines. Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- Understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries. Ability to perform operations on datasets. Understanding scope of variables.
- Advanced knowledge of string operations, fluency in using regular expressions.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures.
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Advanced knowledge of XML and XSD, understanding of REST API, familiarity with SoapUI.
- Demonstrated, strong working knowledge of Automation tools (RPA, RDA) including Visual Basic, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, OpenSpan and PEGA workflow, Test automation tools.
- Machine Learning, and AI skills preferred.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.