AYAN InfoTech is looking for Automation Test Lead & Sr. Test Analyst to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Automation Test Lead / Sr. Test Analyst
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Around 6 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Experience on Javas automation frameworks like - BDD/TDD, WebdriverJS, Cucumber JS,Chai, Jasmine
- Expertise in debugging issues occurred in front end part of web-based application which is developed using Angular JS, Node.JS , HTML5, CSS3 and Java.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for regression testing, Maven or Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/uDeploy for Continuous Integration.
- Well versed with various testing stages/levels/phases, testing types, testing techniques and quality work products.
- Experience in the development of Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging one or more of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI, Postman, Protractor, Jmeter, LoadRunner, VisualStudio Load Test, Grinder, Gatling
- Exposure in using test management tool like JIRA, Confluence, ALM etc.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player with good analytical and computation skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.