AYAN InfoTech is looking for Automation Testing Analyst to join an exciting project based in Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Automation Testing Analyst
Contract Duration: 4 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Create and maintain automation frameworks for:
- Web Testing (e.g., Lettuce, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Protractor, etc.)
- Mobile Testing (e.g., Appium, Calabash, etc.)
- API Testing (Pact, Frisby, REST-Assured, Postman, SoapUI, etc.)
- Security Testing (OWASP ZAP, etc.)
- Performance Testing (JMeter, Gatling, Locust, etc.)
- Test infrastructure utilising Cloud and DevOps technologies (e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of CX and UX design.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile principles
- Understanding of how to test in an Agile environment
- Understanding of the role that automation plays in Agile delivery including when and how to implement it
- Knowledge of all levels and types of testing (e.g., functional, system, integration, regression, performance, security, accessibility, compatibility, maintainability, etc.)
- Ability to define the system under test and understand the system architecture
- Ability to apply a contextual approach to testing
- Ability to identify technical debt, the things that contribute to technical debt and the impact it has
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.