AYAN InfoTech is looking for AWS Cloud Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: AWS Cloud Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
As a Infra Cloud architect , your key focus will be Design, Implementation, Configuration and Development of the Public Cloud Platform (AWS Cloud) . Strong attention to detail is a must, as is the ability to think outside the box. Working with internal and external partners, you will manage Cloud Implementation and remove all dependencies of the application so that it can be migrated to AWS cloud.
Role and responsibilities:
- Primary Skills: AWS Cloud, Automation using Scripting
- Experience in implementation and administration of AWS cloud environment
- Experience with system virtualization, on-prem and/or hybrid cloud computing, cloud identity and security system, cloud monitoring and logging, as well as local and cloud storage.
- Experience with monitoring using AWS, Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems in AWS
- Ability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements in AWS
- Familiarity with computer networking (TCP/IP, routing, load balancing, etc.) in AWS
- Outstanding troubleshooting, attention to detail, and communication skills in AWS
- 6 - 9 years of experience in AWS cloud
- Expertise on Virtualization, Automation & Orchestration
- AWS cloud architecture certification
- Hands-on experience running cloud infrastructure AWS
- Cloud Automation (Mandatory)
- Scripting (Mandatory)
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.