Ayan Infotech is recruiting an exciting a 12-month contract position in Melbourne for several AWS Data Engineer. Our client is driving a major Data Lake implementation project working with the latest technologies!
Key Skills & Experience required:
*Minimum 3 years previous experience as a Data Engineer;
*2+ years of AWS hands on technical experience;
*2+ years experience in programming eg. Core Java/Python/Scala programming;
*2+ years experience in Hadoop Stack eg. Hive, Spark (Core and Streaming), Kafka, Flink, NIFI;
* Experience working on stream transform using Spark Streaming or Flink;
* Experience working on change data capture in a big data ecosystem;
* Experience in building real time or batch ingestion and transformation pipelines;
* Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment;
* Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams;
* Hands on experience in API and cloud-native architecture;
* Experience with Github and Jenkins;
* Experience with 'container' technology (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes);
* Experience wrangling data using library such as Pandas, Scikit-learn or Numpy;
* Experience using notebook such as Jupyter or Polyglot;
* Experience with test-driven development, test automation & continuous delivery;
* Experience in Java build automation technologies such as Gradle, Maven, Integration with Sonarqube etc.;
* Understanding of Financial Services Industry could be advantageous;
* Education level - Degree in Computer Science or related field;
* A minimum of 5 years industry experience;
* AWS certification would be advantageous;
* Candidate must have relevant VISA's, Australian PR or Australian Citizenship"
Competitive rate on offer relevant to experience!
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794