AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure ADFS Cloud Engineer to join an exciting project based in Perth. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure ADFS Cloud Engineer
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Provide support for ADFS and Web Application Proxy (WAP) servers and ensure SSO for federated services
- Manage conditional access with authorization claim rule
- Federate third party applications SSO and manage authentication policies
- Manage Azure AD tenant and support Azure conditional access policies, Enterprise application, multi-factor authentication & Application proxy
- Monitor Azure Risky Sign-in and take appropriate action as per security recommendation
- Provide support for Intune including policies & mobile device management
- Self-motivated, analytical and driven to overcome challenges
- Good oral and written communication skill, Customer interaction skill and collaborative team working.
Key skills required:
- Active Directory Federation Service - L3
- Azure AD Identity Management - L3
- Azure AD identity provisioning
- Azure AD authentication services
- Conditional Access
- Azure SSO (and federated SaaS services)
- Multifactor Authentication
- Intune (Warehouse OLD devices)
- Azure Search Services
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.