AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure Architect
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Azure Architect with advanced knowledge and strong experience in re-host, refactor on premise applications to cloud.
- Understand current Infra usage on Azure (currently we know 3 APPS that include SIM manager(AWS), Location(Azure), Goldrust- Device Manager - SoftwareAG (AWS).
- Should know how to device optimal infra for new use cases and requirements; help reduce the current spend.
- Understand the latency, peak/non-peak traffic, spend usage across prod/non-prod. How to design the scale
- Understand the connectivity and provisioning (across the network like GGSN etc.)
- Conceptualize, Design and Deliver Modern Application Architecture based on any cloud platform (preferably Azure), which is scalable, high performing, and flexible for customers and internal project stakeholders, Drive, Plan and Develop roadmaps and deliverables.
- Advanced knowledge and strong experience in monitoring and securing cloud systems and environments.
- Produce design documents for effectively hand over infrastructure architectures to Operations teams for successful systems engineering and implementation.
- Good oral and written communication skill, Customer interaction skill and collaborative team working.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.