AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure Cloud Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure Cloud Engineer
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
- Handling Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines.
- Deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server and Linux) in a highly available environment.
- Perform configuration management and disaster recovery tasks on your new environment.
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management, manage and monitor IaaS deployments by Log Analytics and Log Search to "drill down" into the most important data in your IaaS systems.
- Using PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with ARM templates.
- Work on Microsoft Azure Networking.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments.
- Dive into automation technology options within Azure.
- Keep learning the new ways to use PowerShell and JSON templates to define and deploy services to Azure, and how to scale resources in Azure.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.