Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for an Azure Cloud Security Architect to join a very fast paced dynamic team in Sydney for a long term contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Azure Cloud Security Architect
Type: Contract (12 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Public cloud services and data security knowledge
- Azure infrastructure (VM, network, database, and associated landing zone) design skills
- Environmental segregation design (prod vs non-prod)
- Migration design experience (on prem to Azure - Re-platform/Rehost)
- Design / documentation skill (little hands-on delivery needed)
- Experience with CI / CD pipeline, automation and Git
- Azure high availability / DR design experience
- Experience with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Experience with claims based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.