Ayan Infotech has multiple requirements for Azure Data Engineers for long term contract job opportunities in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Azure Data Engineers * 3
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience implementing Big data solutions on Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience with Big Data technologies - Hadoop ecosystem, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Azure big data components (PowerBI, Azure data factory, HDInsight, Azure Blob, Azure Datalake store etc.)
- Experience developing software in Python, Scala or Java
- Strong experience & background in Data warehousing solutions and patterns
- Understanding of ITIL disciplines and delivery of change using both traditional and Agile methodologies
- Effective interpersonal skills, including strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Management of big data clusters
- Experience/knowledge in elastic search is an advantageous
- Deep understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development
- Experience with Agile DevOps delivery methodology and experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub, cucumber etc.)
- Experience in Advanced Analytics and data science concepts and tools (AI, ML etc.)
- Utilities or other asset intensive industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.