Ayan Infotech are looking for a BA with Payments industry knowledge for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: BA with Payments industry knowledge
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs business and systems analysis activities for solution features as required by the team.
· Contribute to the delivery of quality and usable payments solutions to all users and external customers.
· Ensures key stakeholders are appropriately engaged and consulted around key decisions, trade-offs and direction taken.
· Establish, maintain and extend relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across the payments industry.
· Protect the financial integrity of all applications connected to the Customer network.
· Elicit requirements from multiple sources by reviewing external specifications, using interviews, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases etc.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from various sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true requirements.
· Actively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: functional and non-functional documentation, user stories, acceptance criteria.
· Utilise your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
· Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. Maintain a high level of engagement with the business
· Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with business representatives and other technical teams
· Work closely with others within the delivery team and assist and peer review where required.
· Ensure alignment and understanding of the development methodology
Knowledge and Experience:
· Payments industry knowledge.
· Understanding of the key principles of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including a working knowledge of delivery methodologies. Particularly agile (kanban and scrum).
· Understanding traditional interfacing approaches like APIs, ISO messaging
· Possesses sophisticated analytical and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to investigate complex issues and ensure appropriate responses are taken.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a passion for working in highly collaborative environments.
· Proven leader with skills of driving to continuously improving practices and methods within the team and wider organization.
· Knowledge of service management methods for supporting external parties in delivery and operations.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.