AYAN InfoTech is looking for Big Data Developer / Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Big Data Developer / Lead
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 9+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience working in a distributed product development environment with 2+ experience in Big Data.
- Help write analytics code, services and components in Java, Apache Spark, Kafka, Storm, and related technologies such as Hadoop
- Responsible for systems analysis - Design, Coding, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Requirement gathering and understanding, Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and able to provide reasonable effort estimates
- Work proactively, independently and with global teams to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
Skills / Competencies
- Experience with Spark, Scala, java is essential
- Experience with Apache Spark streaming and batch framework
- Experience with Cloudera, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, knowledge of Nifi would be advantage
- Knowledge of CICD framework, Jenkins, GIT
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience is required.
- Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stake holders
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative taking
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.