Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a BMC Discovery(ADDM) Technical Consultant for a contract role in Melbourne.
Title: BMC Discovery(ADDM) Technical Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
Experience: 6 to 7 Years in BMC Remedy Products with at least 2 years' strong experience in BMC ADDM.
- Creating the business application models using Collaborative application modeling (CAM) approach in ADDM (BMC Discovery).
- Creating the business application models using start any where (SAAM) approach in ADDM
- Creating custom software instances based on the application process in ADDM for business applications
- Handling application data model queries coming from customer and validating existing models
- Troubleshooting ADDM/Discovery scan issues of various kinds of infrastructure (Unix,Windows,Appliance)
- Writing and running data quality metrics using ADDM TPL queries
- Monitoring and fulfilling application modeling requests via ServiceNow
- Engaging the application support team to understand the over design
- Building the ADDM discover pattern to be used to auto -discover the application components.
- Reviewing and validating the model accuracy with SMEs and also tracking the model sustainability.
- Troubleshooting whenever the application components stopped being discovered.
- Writing and running SQL queries on CMDB database to monitor the data pushed from ADDM discovery.
- Identify the business application related software instances,software components and database in different servers(App,Web,Citrix,MQ, and DB servers) in ADDM.
- Creating the functional components in CAM models on segregation of sub groups based on the server categories.
- Framing conditions based on the application keywords and generating the TPL pattern
- Working on " Review suggested " maps to validate the suggestion given by ADDM
- Service Now manual mapping for mapping AS400,Tandem and Mainframe servers.
- Creating dashboards in ADDM to figure out business application instances (BAI),database,software components disconnection issues in the models.
- Working with BMC Vendor to fix the defects\bugs encountered in ADDM.
- Updating the attributes of the CIs in Service Now.
- Creating TPL queries to indentify the node creation and distraction timings in ADDM
- Updating and validating Troux Unique UUID in ADDM and Troux Database.
- Framing the suitable data collection template to collected the required seed data from application SMEs.
- Taking backup of application models through ADDM and Importing the models into ADDM when it is required.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.