Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Business Analyst (P&C Insurance experience) for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Business Analyst (P&C Insurance experience)
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Business Analyst with strong experience in P&C Insurance domain
- 7-10 years prior experience of requirements gathering and analysis
- Should have strong knowledge of Insurance policy systems
- Should have strong experience in interfacing with customer business stakeholders and elicit requirements for the program.
- Should have experience in documenting the customer requirements and prepare User Stories and conceptual sprint plan.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to elicit information from business users and to accurately document it.
- Comfortable communicating with senior business users and client stakeholders
- Able to work with business users to perform a 'deep dive' analysis on business processes and required system functionality.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis on ability to produce timely and accurate documentation.
- Strong organizational skills
- Provides business subject matter expertise and experience.
- Ability to produce detailed process flows and supporting documentation.
- Team oriented. Able to work effectively in small groups and to deliver consistent work product in accordance with overall team objectives. Able to identify and escalate issues representing a risk to overall team objectives.
- Able to work with business users to review and perfect process documentation.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.