AYAN InfoTech is looking for Business Analyst (Superannuation) to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Business Analyst (Superannuation)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 year experience working Business Analyst role, preferably at onsite
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of Superannuation or Wealth Management industry experience plus Life Insurance
- Well versed with Australian Superannuation industry and various regulations
- Prior experience working in Sonata or any other workflow based Superannuation/Pension product
- Minimum 2 years experience with the Agile techniques
- Experience in testing and UAT/PVT support
- Should know SQL (Oracle preferred) and be able to understand and write complex queries for data analysis
- Should be comfortable interacting with people in varied roles like Developers, Testers, business users, project managers
- Ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills including excellent documentation skills
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.