Ayan Infotech are looking for a Business Analyst for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Business Analyst
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Write requirements and user stories that are succinct and have the relevant detail to ensure the velocity of the team is kept at a maximum.
- Good experience on documentation in JIRA/Confluence.
- Sound understanding of DB's Stored Procedures & SSIS and business Logics.
- Actively participate in all phases of the project including analysis, design, development, testing, user training, change management and implementation.
- Work together with Product Owner and other BA's to achieve alignment and highlight issues to PO's when applicable
- Participate in all agile ceremonies and facilitate 3 Amigo's meeting (Requirement Gathering session) agile ceremonies between Business and Dev Team.
- Remove blockers and perform some other tasks typically aligned to a scrum master from time to time
- Run Workshops when required for new initiatives or decision points.