Ayan Infotech are looking for a Citrix Infrastructure Solution Architect for a contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Citrix Infrastructure Solution Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Lead technical design, technical direction, and network support processes of infrastructure devices including Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems, Storage systems, Data Centre infrastructure & Virtualisation hardware and software for existing and new programmes in the Telecom domain
- Architect-level Citrix XenApp skills and experience designing, installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting complex and large Citrix server farms.
- Architect-level skills optimizing Citrix performance, scalability, security, high-availability, monitoring, printing, connectivity, group policy.
- Architect-level skills designing, implementing, & supporting Citrix XenDesktop (VDI) in both a VMware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V/SCVMM environments.
- Engineer-level skills supporting and troubleshooting the Citrix client in a heterogeneous environment (Windows, Mac, and iOS)
- Administrator-level skills operating Microsoft Terminal Server / Remote Desktop Services (RDS) including rights and security configuration in a multi-user environment
- Provide a comprehensive end to end architecture for the stakeholders business and technical requirements. Ensuring the solution aligns across the business for people, process and systems domains
- Gather business and technical requirements from internal and external stakeholders in order to produce a requirements specification document.
- Analyse and investigate possible solutions in order to meet the customer's business and technical requirements. The ITIL shall be used when developing the enterprise architecture.
- Produce professional high level solution descriptions and obtain customer acceptance of these solutions.
- Be responsible for the technical solution through all phases of the project, support the project managers and work within a defined change management process.
- Proven experience of leading infrastructure & network engineering design and implementation effort on complex projects, including the planning, tracking and controlling of infrastructure project activities
- Proven experience of Citrix XenApp and experience designing, installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting complex and large Citrix server farms
- Detailed knowledge of IT Networks and hardware components including experience in setting up and administering IT networks
- Strong experience of technically leading complex projects throughout the complete IT lifecycle (Analysis, Architecture, Design, Build, Test & Production)
- Experience in using ITIL in an enterprise environment
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Awareness of project management methodology such as PMP/Prince 2
- Knowledge and experience of developing a Service Orientated Architecture
- Knowledge of producing architecture utilizing COTS products to fit within industry frameworks.
- Detailed knowledge of network management software and techniques including Active Directory, domain and group policies and virtualisation
- Experience of technically leading projects throughout the complete IT Development Life-cycle from requirements capture to handover and knowledge transfer. The candidate will have a full knowledge of the development/delivery life-cycle of IT infrastructure projects
- The candidate will have the capability to organize and run requirement capture workshops as well as proactively listening to user needs.
- The candidate should be able to lead the customer relationship.
- Disciplined and rigorous approach to network and infrastructure design and ability to ask challenging questions about the requirements and architecture of the infrastructure at each level of the hierarchy
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.