AYAN InfoTech is looking for Citrix Testers with VDI to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Citrix Testers with VDI
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of overall Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) concepts and technologies involved
- Good understanding of Infrastructure (Servers, network, Database, storage, Citrix, Monitoring tools) and Cloud
- Understanding of persistent and non-persistent VDI's
- Understanding of Key VDI metrics related to End user experience, availability and performance
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Splunk , Uber Agents) and how monitoring can be leveraged for testing VDI end to end
- Experience in doing End user and Server side testing in VDI environments
- Experience or Knowledge in Availability testing, performance testing, security testing and load testing
- Experience or knowledge in setting up test strategy for VDI testing or have worked in previous engagement where VDI is used
- Experience in Regression suite preparation, writing test cases and execute test cases
- Experience in Automation preferably around Automation Anywhere (RPA), Selenium, Python scripting, any other open source testing tools
- Experience in testing VDI environments that goes through End of Life remediation or new environment builds
- Self-motivated, analytical and driven to overcome challenges
- Good oral and written communication skill, Customer interaction skill and collaborative team working.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.