Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Cloud Architect for a long term contract engagement in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cloud DevOps Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
As a Cloud DevOps expert, your key focus will be Design, Implementation, Configuration and Development of the CICD solutions by using various cloud automation tools (Terraform, Azure DevOps, Ansible, etc) . Strong attention to detail is a must, as is the ability to think outside the box. Working with internal and external partners, you will manage and improve existing CICD Tools, build new services and work closely with the support teams to ensure new services are transitioned to operations, stabilized & follow through service improvements.
Cloud DevOps Expert- Covering Terraform, Azure DevOps , Ansible
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP and Azure)
- Good Expertise in CICD solution design, development and implementation.
- Document and follow CICD standards, policies and procedures.
- Experienced in full automation and configuration management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Azure devops
- Expert understanding of DevOps and Automation principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
- Good leadership and teamwork skills -
- Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
- Excellent skills in at least one of the following: Terraform, Ansible,Azure Devops, Shell Scripting, Python,
- Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience (ideally GCP and Azure) - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN (VPC and XPN)
- Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Azure Devops, Jenkins etc.
- Experience working within an Agile environment & projects.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Powershell, Shell script
- Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tool
- GCP and Azure Certifications
- Linux & Windows Knowledge
- ITSM Tools (ex:ServiceNow)
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.