Ayan Infotech is recruiting an exciting initial 6-month contract position for a Cloud Architect/Cloud Advisory Lead in Melbourne, CBD. Our client, who provide services globally, is engaged in a significant Cloud migration project across AWS and GCP.
As the Cloud Architect/Cloud Advisory Lead, you will have strong experience helping clients develop a cloud strategy, create migration plans and provide business and technical leadership to support the client's journey to the cloud.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working with clients to create cloud strategies
* Working with clients to create roadmaps, plans and cases for change.
* Working across complex businesses on large scale cloud transformations and ensure alignment to enterprise and cloud strategies
* Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs, often acting as evangelists, mediators, or thought leaders.
* Being responsible for providing leadership, designing solutions, ensure quality outcomes and overseeing the development and execution of projects across
a client's portfolio.
* Leading the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution.
* Providing support to program manager and accounts through developing estimates and dependencies to meet program outcomes.
* Owning relationships with senior stakeholders, including CIO
* Working with Account Executives to identify and develop opportunities.
Essential skills and experience needed:
* Hands-on experience with AWS
* Exposure to GCP and Azure
* Desirable to have experience within Financial services
This contract position is paying above-market rates, and there is strong potential for the contract to be extended!
This contract position is relatively urgent, and we can have the selected candidate start as soon as possible. My client also has the capabilities to have the selected candidate serve out their 4-week notice if needed.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794