Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Cloud Edge + Cloud Computing Expert for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cloud Edge + Cloud Computing Expert
Type: Contract (6 months + ongoing/ Perm)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Telco experience - 5G/ Edge Stack
- AWS Outpost, Wavelength / Azure Stack edge, private zones
- Kubernetes: cluster design, setup and administration in AWS EKS, Azure AKS, Google GKE and vanilla setup on on-prem infrastructure
- Service Mesh: design, configure mesh and setup network and security policies using Istio or Aspen Mesh
- Docker: Set up container registry and administration of docker environments
Nice to have:
- Container Security: Container vulnerability scanning using Aquasec or similar tools
- Linux: how it works, how it boots, services, how logging is done, distributions (e.g. RHEL, Ubuntu, etc).
- Intermediate level: Identity security model (IAM user, groups, roles and policies),
- Experience in common cloud services in public cloud - AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK and ARM
- CI/CD - Automation using Azure devops, Jenkins, Ansible and Github,
- Intermediate coding skills in Python, Powershell Bash and similar
- Intermediate Network knowledge: IP addressing, routes, gateways, NAT, ACL, firewalls, BGP and setting up connectivity to public cloud
- Common machine parse-able formats: YAML and JSON
- Virtualisation (vSphere, VMs, datastores, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and system admin skills at network and OS levels
- Database knowledge: generic SQL is fine, MySQL and PostgreSQL is good to have (schema building, selects, inserts, joins, updates).
- Encryption: TLS and common usage, PKI and public/private keys, common implementations and how to make use of tools such as OpenSSL to troubleshoot encrypted connections. Mutual TLS, Management of TLS Certificates.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices/SRE principles (Incident management, Problem management, Change management)
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.