Ayan Infotech are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Testing Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cloud Infrastructure Tester
Location: Sydney (WFH)
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Infrastructure testing (Data Centre migration - including server and network devices
- Azure Cloud infrastructure migration testing
- Test planning for ServiceNow implementation
- UAT and BPIV Co-ordinator
- Functional testing / Integration testing (SIEM) for Agile and Waterfall projects across the Financial Sectors.
- Working as Tester for migration projects involving migration of Data Centre (including server and network devices) to latest cloud environments recent ones being:
- Migrating legacy network devices to adapt to Cisco SDWAN technology
- Setting up VPC testing framework and migrating applications over Azure cloud
- Define test documents (Test plan, Test cases, Test completion report for migration projects (Azure cloud migration and Data Centre migration(including server and Strong understanding of end to end IT solutions and the IT delivery life cycle in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Responsible for manual testing of PaaS and IaaS features of the platform being developed/migrated on Azure Cloud.
- Work closely with Security testing team for security test documentation preparation and SIEM (Security Information Event Management) integration with Azure and SDWAN devices
- Working on an ITIL based environment with service-now and remedy ticketing system for any service request
- Run defect triage and work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects supporting the developers and testers to get the defects fixed on time.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.