Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Cloud Migration Project Manager to join a very fast paced dynamic team in Sydney for a long term contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cloud Migration Project Manager
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- As a Infrastructure Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for a set of projects of Medium to High complexity - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, troubleshooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Overall 8-10 years of experience in handling infrastructure transformation or cloud migration projects
- Experience in migrating the workloads to AWS cloud for medium size projects
- Experience in creating the move group planning
- Must have understanding and knowledge of infrastructure layer , should be familiar with all kind of technologies for ex wintel, VMware and Linux
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation - both internal and third party.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks and should have understanding of change management process
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Strong infrastructure technical skills and a solid understanding of cloud migrations .
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills are also essential.
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.