Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Cloud Native Platform Engineer for a contract role in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: Cloud Native Platform Engineer
Job Location: Sydney
Duration: 3 Months + Extension
- Extensive professional IT experience in the areas of: Data application and platform development, solution delivery, business intelligence, data warehousing, and information management
- Experience engineering outcomes utilizing cloud-native tools like Data Bricks, Data Factory, ADLS, Analysis Services, Power BI and on large Data Warehousing platforms (SQLDW)
- Experience developing on the Azure Cloud
- Extensive development and tuning experience in Spark v2
- High skills on SQL and SQL tuning
- Demonstrated experience in Lean, Scrum, Kanban
- Engage and develop relationships with key partners and stakeholders to clearly understand the specific business &/or technology challenges, initiatives, and questions to be answered
- Experience working within an agile development environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic/fast paced environment
- Experience in Hadoop (Prefer Hortonworks), Spark Streaming, Hive, Zeppelin
- Experience in Scala and/or Java development
- Experience in Shell and/or Python scripting
- Demonstrated experience in Scrum & XP
- A demonstrated understanding of ingestion patterns, data pipeline and techniques
- Demonstrated understanding of Cloud Solution and APIs
- Demonstrated understanding of data quality and data alignment management
Experience developing CI/CD Tools and Technologies including but not limited to:
- Hadoop ecosystem (Hortonworks preferable but any variant - Cloudera, HDI, MapR)
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.