Ayan Infotech is in urgent need of a Construction/Engineering Projects Systems Lead with sto take up an initial 12 month contract in Brisbane. This position is directly with the end client who have an established reputation within the construction and engineering space providing services across the globe.
The position will require to play a leading role in a major Greenfield infrastructure site as the core responsibility of the Construction/Engineering Systems Lead role is coordinating the setup, configuration and training of digital systems for the project in collaboration with the business and ICT department. This role is also responsible for providing system and strategy input to management plan(s) for the project, meeting the scope and technical requirements within budget and project constraints.
Key experience required for the role:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role setting up, administering and training staff in project systems utilised in major construction projects with an engineering or quality background.
- Strong understanding of the strategic role of digital business systems in enabling the project to achieve its goals.
- Good business acumen and an understanding of engineering and/or civil construction practices and processes.
- Strong relationship building skills with project stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent coordination skills with the ability to drive agreed outcomes in a timely manner.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective decision-making skills.
Security experience required:
- Recognized degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Management Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- High level of computing skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook; SharePoint power user experience desirable.
- Knowledge of digital engineering systems, or safety and quality systems is desirable.
Attractive rate is on offer, relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794