AYAN InfoTech is looking for Core Java Developer / Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Core Java Developer / Lead
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 8+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in Rest and SOAP based services
- Experience in test driven development using jUnit and Mockito or related framework.
- Have hands on with Maven, GIT, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
- Should have worked in Agile environment and have exposure to DevOps tools and processes
- Exposure to SQL Databases is must.
- Must have an ability to troubleshoot production problems, technically contribute to bug fixing on release line.
- Understanding of Micro Services Architecture will be helpful.
- Candidate should also be flexible in exploring and learning other related technologies.
- Experience in Struts, WebSphere, Oracle, DB2, Postgres.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.