JOB TITLE: Cross functional Lead
Duration: 6-12 Months contract
· As a cross functions lead, you should act as a Single point of contact for the execution of ITIL Processes like incident management, problem management, change management, etc.
· Capable to connect, update and manage discussions with the Customer for all in-scope infrastructure related technical services viz., Networking, Servers, VMware, storage.
· Capable to drive and collaborate with multiple stakeholders on day to day operations to bring in coordination across the technical towers
· Lead the ITIL Process resources to achieve the Process KPIs and Service level targets.
· Act as a crisis manager during the occurrence of critical incidents, guide Pro-active problem management, address critical issues to avoid change failures, ensure up-to-date maintenance of CMDB, achieving the Availability and capacity targets
· Ensuring the Process adherence, meeting the Quality norms of Wipro and the Customer
· Driving the internal audits, define and drive service improvement programs based on the external audit findings
· Report the Customer on all Process areas as per the Contractual agreements.
· 8 - 12 YEARS Experience in ITSM practice in managing various ITIL process roles, viz., Incident manager, Problem manager, Change manager, Asset and Configuration manager.
· ITIL 2011 Expert / ITIL 2011 Intermediate Certified, Knowledge of ITSM Tools
· Capability to deliver ITIL Trainings
· Excellent team management skills and inter-personal skills
· Excellent Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and facilitation skills
· Good documentation and process flow diagramming skills
· Graduate or Postgraduate in Management / Engineering / Computer sciences