Ayan Infotech is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant with experience in Splunk for a long term contract job opportunity in Canberra.
All applicants must be Australian Citizens with a minimum of Baseline security clearance and must be eligible to obtain an NV1 security clearance (candidates already holding an NV1 security clearance will be ideal).
Title: Cyber Security Consultant (Splunk)
Type: Contract (12 months + possible extension)
RFQ Closes on: 04 May 2020 (10AM local time)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated 5+ years of cyber security experience
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience using Splunk, ingesting different log types, mapping data to the Common Information Model and developing and implementing technical use-cases
- Deep understanding of AWS infrastructure administration, including Security, deployment and management services
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases
- Tertiary qualification in Cyber Security (including any of the following but not limited to): CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, CHFI, CEH, SANS GICSP Certifications, AWS Architecture Associate
All applicants must complete the selection criteria. We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Due to the nature of the work involved, we will be able to consider only Australian Citizens with a minimum of Baseline/ NV1 security clearance.