Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 6-month contract opportunity for a Cyber Security Solution Architect in Melbourne, CBD.
There is a huge pipeline of work and there is a strong possibility that the contract will extended. The rate on offer is up to $1100 a day relevant to experience.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Skills and experience needed:
Roles & Responsibilities - Expecting to be working on the following projects
- PROTECTED level security solution design validation for a Case Management System and WIN platform. See through that these designs are implemented in production.
- Contributing to Customer security solution design.
- Access Governance and Access review workflow systems (IDAM / Identity Governance) shortlisting products and proposing suitable solution progress to implementation if prioritized and budget permits.
- Contribution to GRC system solution design working alongside GRC professional services resources.
- Ability to draft design documents that will explain complex concepts in easy to understand language.
- Ability to have good attention-to-detail leave no stones unturned when it comes to security aspects of the design.
The key requirements for the Security Architecture role are;
- Security solution design experience (must)
- Azure cloud experience
- CISSP / CCSP are highly desirable
- TOGAF or SABSA certification is desirable
- Good understanding of the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) controls
- Desirable to have experience in solution designing for PROTECTED level systems
- Desirable to be based in Melbourne
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794