AYAN InfoTech is looking for Cyberark Support Engineer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Cyberark Support Engineer
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working on PAM solutions specifically One identity TPAM.
- On-board applications to PIAM, including: operating system privilege accounts; database privilege accounts; and Application layer privilege accounts.
- Assist the Customer during application on-boarding, including:
- Requirement gathering;
- Analyze the platform onboarding data;
- Involvement in impact assessment;
- Assess the type of implementation; Testing; and Password resetting enforcement.
- Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stake holders
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.