AYAN InfoTech is looking for Data & Analytics Domain Architect to join an exciting project based in Adelaide. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Data & Analytics Domain Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Provide technical leadership across IT and business teams to ensure the successful implementation of the roadmap, including providing technical direction and input to business cases to support funding approval
- Establish highly collaborative relationships with key business/IT stakeholders and foster a culture of co-creation, ensuring key stakeholders buy into the roadmap and see value in investing in it.
- Ensure the data and analytics roadmap remains aligned with Enterprise Architecture and that an appropriate level of architecture governance is applied to the roadmap
- Identify and drive resolution of architectural trade-offs that are either with in project scope, or have a current or potential material impact to the enterprise
- Document the architecture roadmap in Enterprise Architecture tool
- Develop and ongoing maintenance of the customers architecture roadmap
- At least 10 years' experience working as a data and analytics domain architect assisting organisations realise business value from data
- At least 3 years' experience working with Microsoft Azure and SAP data and analytics technologies
- Experience integrating SAP ERP & ISU with Microsoft Power BI and Azure Data Lake
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience working collaboratively and effectively with system integrators and multiple vendors to develop integrated architectures aligned with business outcomes
- Experience at documenting architectures in Enterprise Architecture system
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.