Ayan Infotech is in urgent need of a Data Architect to take up an initial 6-month contract in Sydney. This position is directly with the end client who have an established reputation within the construction and engineering space providing services across the globe.
The position will require the Data Architect to play a leading role in developing the Data Strategy and Roadmap, from application of data science, data engineering and analytics through governance. My client is also currently engaged in major transformation of their IT environment to the Cloud.
- Maximises the value derived from data, captured from multiple sources and improve data integrity and consumption across the organisation
- Complete data modelling and mapping exercise across the Construction Project Life Cycle:
- Planning Data - 4D BIM
- Design Data - BIM Models
- Construction Data - Reality Capture (Point Cloud Scan Data), Load and Cycle, Traditional Survey, Monitoring Data
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources, to provide a single pane of glass for Project and Corporate Leadership to easily understand project's performance
- Develop meaningful insights from captured data to:
- Improve ability to measure progress and productivity near real time
- Determine the risk for schedule delays or cost overruns on our complex projects
- Work with stakeholders across the business to identify valuable use cases for the application of data science and analytics within their functions
- Perform market analysis and make recommendations on data-related technology solution investments
Attractive rate is on offer, relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794