AYAN InfoTech is looking for Data Governance (Collibra) Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Data Governance (Collibra) Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Execute standard on boarding of technical and business metadata into the Data Governance tools (Informatica, Alation, Collibra, Alex or ASG), ensuring the population of data lineage and linkage between the technical and business metadata.
- Build robust and scalable application to adopt various source systems.
- Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure quality metadata and support for ongoing data governance.
- Providing administration support for DG Tools and in future other data governance related products (MDM/ Data Quality) which includes installation, configuration, upgrades and business continuity support
- Facilitate discussion with data stakeholders on data governance processes, and translate those requirements into data workflows
- Ability to develop, capture, and communicate knowledge of operational practices and requirements
- Develop deep understandings of why operational differences exist, what is needed to drive efficient workflow, and how users of all types need to consume information and make decisions
- Creatively frame customer's problem & generate hypotheses to answer customer's problem
- Use clear logic to design and sanity check findings
- Conduct complex modelling for designed well-defined data solutions
- Demonstrate understanding of client problem and need analysis
- Perform accurate analysis of situations and data availability
- Creates clear documentation of discussions, ideas, and final concepts
- Develops well-thought out and clear communication of data/metric definitions
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.