AYAN InfoTech is looking for Data Migration Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Data Migration Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on experience as a Data Migration Solution Architect for defining end to end for migration Roadmap, strategy and approach, implementation
- There's a regulatory reporting and analytics platform called ECR. We need to replace it as it's end of life and provide the capability from data hub. So some migration of data, standard type information modelling and Analytics expertise plus the pretty standard ETL and data ingestion.
- Azure experience preferred but not essential
- Classic Data Warehouse type solution with consumption extending all the way to the actual customer and regulatory body plus internal modules.
- Understanding of Enterprise Customer service mgt such as ITIL or ITSM is good but not mandatory.
- Defend the Designed Solution with customers
- Design the logical and physical architecture solution for data migration infrastructure and environments.
- Handle Proof of Concepts (POC) as and when required
- Overall IT experience of 12+ years with data migration lifecycle experience of at least 5+ years handling ERP transformations on SAP landscape
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills handling multiple stakeholders
- Develop and manage a team of 10+ Team members
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops with SAP functional Leads , Business SME's
- Ability to drive Dress Rehearsals, Business Reconciliation for the data
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.