AYAN InfoTech is looking for Data Migration Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Data Migration Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on experience as a Data Migration Solution Architect for defining end to end for migration Roadmap, strategy and approach, implementation
- Direct interaction with customers' Business and IT SMEs to translate business requirements into Data Architectural Solutions
- Defend the Designed Solution with customers
- Design the logical and physical architecture solution for data migration infrastructure and environments.
- Responsible for integration with different SAP Solutions including SAP S/4HANA and SAP BODS
- Handle Proof of Concepts (POC) as and when required
- Wide SAP data migration competence and experience: both functional and technical knowledge, with sound understanding of migration Roadmap, strategy and approach including SAP S/4HANA ,SAP Business Objects Data services ETL tool ,Oracle and SQL and PL/SQL
- Overall IT experience of 12+ years with data migration lifecycle experience of at least 5+ years handling ERP transformations on SAP landscape
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills handling multiple stakeholders
- Develop and manage a team of 10+ Team members
- Deep understanding and experience of leading SAP data migration solutions
- Take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end SAP data migration solutions fulfil the business expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops with SAP functional Leads , Business SME's
- Ability to drive Dress Rehearsals, Business Reconciliation for the data
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.