Ayan Infotech has a need for an Dell Boomi Integration Consultant to take up an initial 12-month contract in Sydney working on a major Integration Project. This project is a part of a major transformation program that is scoped to go for a number of years.
Skills and experience required:
- Certified Boomi Professional Developer.
* 5+ years of Integration design and development experience.
* 2+ years of experience developing APIs and integrations on the Boomi AtomSphere and Boomi API Management platforms.
* Demonstrable experience:
o developing RESTful APIs, usage of enterprise connectors such as Salesforce along with good knowledge of HTTP, MQ, SFTP, SOAP, JSON and XML;
o applying integration design patterns (Real-time and Batch) and best practices;
o using Boomi runtime environments for cloud, on-premise and hybrid; and
o DevOps and CI/CD tools like MUNIT, Git, Jenkins, etc.
* Knowledge of:
o security standards such as OAuth2.0 and OpenID Connect;
o monitoring and application insights technologies;
o developing and deploying solutions on cloud platforms;
o edge technologies like NoSQL, Kafka, Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes; and
o microservice architecture.
* Working experience in both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
* Strong communication, presentation and client engagement skills.
Rates on offer will be relevant to experience and competitive for a mid-level consultant. There is strong potential for this contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794