AYAN InfoTech is looking for DevOps Engineer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP and Azure)
- Good Expertise in CICD solution design, development and implementation.
- Document and follow CICD standards, policies and procedures.
- Expert understanding of DevOps and Automation principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
- Good leadership and teamwork skills -
- Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
Mandatory Skills: Must have hands-on experience
- AWS Cloud Platform (EC2, RDS, CFN, ASG etc.)
- DevOps Pipeline Concepts and Architecture
- Build Tools - Jenkins Jobs and Pipeline
- Networking and Troubleshooting
- Linux/Windows Admin
Other Skills: Good to have
- Monitoring Tools (ELK, Dynatrace etc.) (Optional)
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.