Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a DevOps specialistfor a contract job opportunity in Melbourne CBD.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: DevOps specialist
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Location: Melbourne CBD
Required Skills and Experience:
- DevOps experience working within Software Engineering teams with involvement across SDLC activities
- Hands on experience Kubernetes
- Skilled in Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket, etc), Continuous Integration (like Jenkins, Bamboo, etc), Deployment & Delivery (CI/CD) practices, including defining pipelines as code
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and experience with container orchestration system, such as AWS ECS, EKS, k8s, etc.
- Experience in security scanning tools integrated with CI/CD pipeline, such as SourceClear, Coverity, SonarQube, etc
- Extensive experience with AWS services, including, but not limited to, RDS (Aurora), Lambda, ECS, EC2, Elasticache, VPCs, IAM, etc
- Experience managing infrastructure in AWS as code, using at least one of Terraform or CloudFormation as well as good understanding of AWS security best practices
- Experience for Relational Database Administration
- Experience with Platform Monitoring, Log Management and Alarming solutions, such as Newrelic, Splunk and PagerDuty, etc.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.