We have an urgent and immediate requirement for an Enterprise Architect / Chief Enterprise Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Parramatta.
You will be a part of a multi-million dollars large cloud transformation program which is currently in the implementation stage. You will come from an extensive Software Development background and have worked on a number of enterprise cloud transformation programmes.
We are looking for candidates who have full work rights in Australia for this position.
Title: Enterprise Architect/ Chief Enterprise Architect (Hands-on)
Type: Contract (6 months to start with, will extend)
- Past Software development experience with tertiary education in software engineering
- Recent experience applying automation and orchestration using cloud management tools
- Hands on experience in migrating mission critical business applications to the Azure and AWS (Hybrid Cloud)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Chief Enterprise/ Enterprise Architect will work with the team to leverage the concepts of TOGAF and other Architecture principles and certifications to create the Transformation solution lifecycle, process flows, event diagrams, logical data architecture, entity models and business architecture required for the digital experience solution
- Experienced with architecture presentations, solution demos and cross team interactions / collaboration, manage architecture stakeholders and solution portfolio
- Serve as a subject matter expert to influence technology and product strategy by convincing decision makers across multiple domains and working with Architects in each domain
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy
- Compile, develop and deliver end-to-end solution roadmaps that guide the evolution of products, and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines
- Compile, develop, and deliver architectural guardrails; influence stakeholders and ensure compliance with architectural guardrails within many technology domains that support the needs of products teams to reliably launch products and services
- Responsible for the IT Automation strategy across the organization
- Create Business Architecture Roadmaps with logical investment categorization and grouping, and measure alignment with created roadmap.
- Map strategic drivers to business capabilities and ensure alignment through KPIs, SLAs, vendor management and policies.
- Strategy Formulation to realization framework, by establish/refine business strategy, assess business impacts, Architect business solutions, establish initiative plans, Deploy solutions.
- Establish Baseline, transition and future Architecture roadmaps with recommendations
- Drive the evolution of processes, products, and services by convincing decision maker
- Mentor team members on best practices in area of expertise. Grasp and communicate big-picture enterprise-wide issues to team. Mentor team members on best practices in area of expertise. Identify and suggest training opportunities for immediate workgroup to help promote bench strength
- Experience explaining difficult concepts to decision makers to help shape technology strategy. Experience modeling as-is and to-be architectures based on business requirements
- Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps in area of expertise
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommendation on innovative solutions both in relation to hardware and software design
- Design and Plan to set-up architecture community of practice (COE) with Standards & principles, Operating model including compliance framework, Solution architecture, Technology risk and issue management framework, Architect onboarding framework, Dependency tracking and management, Architecture KPIs, Technology POC framework
- Experienced in product and tool evaluation and ability to recommend new tool strategy.
- Experienced in creating standards, architecture road
- Experience with Agile Architecture, scrum based SDLC and DevOps
- Persuasive communication skills (written / verbal), able to provide clear and concise communication across varied set and volume of audience.
- Minimum 20+ years related work experience as software architect, software engineer, programmer
Contact: 0451374738 for more details.