AYAN InfoTech is looking for Environment & Release Manager to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Environment & Release Manager
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for assembling and managing releases across all development environments.
- Ensures each environment has the correct code base for its specific purpose.
- Undertakes non-functional testing aspects of System Testing.
- Assembles Code released.
- Manages version control tool in accordance with Aptitude guidelines.
- Coordinates the deployment process accross different development environments.
- The delivery teams' go-to person for environment related questions.
- Supports the team on the base product(s) installations.
- Supports the team on vode release installs for the purposes of Integration Test, UAT and production roll-out.
- Designs and implements System testing non-functional test cases and expected results.
- Executes and records System testing non-functional tests.
- Must be trained in Aptitude Software products.
- Extensive Source/ Version Control Management Experience.
- Development life cycle expertise.
- Relational database experience.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Oracle DDL.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- Shell Scripting.
Primary skills: Aptitude Software Product, ETL, PL/SQL, Oracle DDL, Advanced SQLs, Unix, Shell Scripting, Relational Data base experience.
Secondary Skills: Finance Transformation project experienced, Database modelling, System interfaces (Eg GL interfaces, Data Sequencing), Batch schedule design, Scheduling tools
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.