AYAN InfoTech is looking for Field Service CRM Consultant to join an exciting project based in Perth & Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Field Service CRM Consultant
Location: Perth & Brisbane
Contract Duration: 12+ Months with high possible extensions
Mode: Long Term Contract / Permanent role.
Experience: 9+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Field Service projects
- Participate in the transition meetings of Field Service engagements
- Lead and manage small to medium size projects
- Facilitate project risks assessment and analysis
- Develop project budget, and ensure work is completed on-track and within budget
- Gather and document business processes (some current state, mostly future state)
- Assist technical consultants with architecting CRM or xRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the client's organizational processes
- Facilitate team resources in the implementation of data migration and translation, data integration, training and custom development, and reports
- Coordinate with overseas team on custom development, complex customizations and portals
- Write design specifications pertaining to various aspects of the project
- Develop test plans and scripts
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application
- Conduct at least a weekly status meetings (may be more) and send weekly status updates
- Conduct design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Exhibit Thought Leadership in the Field Service space and develop blogs, articles, and whitepapers
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.